Our VR-3 series variable-geometry plate rolls, which really operates more like a press brake than a traditional plate roll, makes not only extreme rolling possible, but much simpler. The two lower rolls are very similar to an adjustable V die, and the top roll can be operated like the ram of a press brake. That’s why we called his machine VR-3. They are suitable for medium and thick plate bending.
The PLC Electronic balancing system ensures the synchronous operation of the bottom and side rollers of the machine. This process is provided by PLC and touch operator panel which controls 6 axes. In addition, ease of use and time saving are provided by the ability to program up to 5 set points of the previously experienced bending values.
NC control system, in addition to the PLC control system, has the property to work manual, teach-in and automatic modes of operation. In manual mode, the use of all functions are provided by the operator. In teaching mode for the operator to do all the steps are recorded respectively. In automatic mode all recorded movements are repeated, respectively by the machine.
• Planetary type side roll movement.
• PLC Electronic balancing system
• Cone bending • Induction hardened rolls (HRc 56±4)
• Polished rolls
• Single speed control of all axis
• Machine body constructed of stress-relieved
• Highly durable carbon steel rolls machined by CNC Lathes with optimal crown (special crown upon request)
• Rolls seated in spherical bearings and bronze bushings
• Hydraulic bracket (drop end) with easy pull out system
• Top and side rolls driven with hydraulic motor and planetary gear box
• Automatic rolls peripheral speed compensation (optimum distribution of torque)
• Emergency stop wire around the machine
• Electrical and hydraulic protection against overloads
• World standard electrical and hydraulic components
• Mobile control panel
• Manual lubrication
• Welding possibility on the machine
• AISI 4140 High strength alloy steel rolls
• Oil cooler
• Oil heater
• Side support system (both sides)
• Vertical hydraulic overhead support system
4, 6, 8 TON (10’ - 14’ - 16’ - 20’ tall)
• Preparation for side or vertical support system
• Plate alignment unit
• Changeable top roll for smaller diameter
• Special roll crowning
• Special plate support systems
• Automatic central lubrication
• Material feeding table (Idle or motorized)